Day 3

Today has been awesome! I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day!

I took my ASEA Redox Supplement and applied my Renu28. I can really tell my skin is already feeling softer.

I decided to try my Source because I have read so many positive things about Whole Food Supplements. 



This may sound strange but I'm feeling an overall sense of wellbeing. I'm usually pretty stressed and have a good bit of anxiety but I have just felt satisfied today. I'm wondering if this really is helping my body to balance my hormones and chemicals if so Thank Goodness!

I can still feel my body working to destroy this long term infection. Tonight I decided to pour a tiny bit of ASEA into each ear. It went well no pain. 

I will continue to take my ASEA as directed and try my new products slowly as I want to ensure if I were to have a reaction I know which products. Thankfully I have had 0 negative effects thus far and an abundance of positive.

I will continue to keep you all updated on my progress. Have a wonderful and Blessed day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Beginning

Day 2