Day 2

This is Day 2 of my Asea Journey to Wellness

I just recieved my welcome kit and starter package. I am excited to see for myself the health benefits of these great products.



My Asea Family has been so welcoming I have recieved calls from a number of members introducing themselves and offering to help me in any way they can. 

After reading about each product and learning the reccomend usage I am ready to start. 

I decided to first try my Renu28 I have had some acne and skin issues and have been looking forward to the possibility of results from these amazing Redox Signaling Molecules.


I was amazed to see results within minutes. I could literally see my skin pushing out impurities. This was in no way painful and a very exciting start.

After allowing that to dry and wiping away the dirt, and debris my skin had immediately ejected. I decided to try the RenuAdvanced Ultra Replenishing Moisturizer. I loved the softness and healthy way this made my skin feel.


After a few moments of anxiety and self doubt (starting new things can be a bit overwhelming for me) I decided I was ready to try the Asea Redox Signaling Molecules Supplement.


I measured out the reccomend 2oz into the handy cup that came with my shipment. I held it in my mouth and swished it around as suggested. The taste was very mild and refreshing. After about 1 minute I swallowed. I didn't immediately turn into a princess or troll and didn't have any bazaar side effects.

I did however start to notice the gum abscess I have been battling for years now was having a reaction. This abscess started as a standard tooth abscess that got so bad I decided to have the tooth pulled. Well somehow the infection remained in my gums even after the tooth was removed. It then spread to my skin, sinuses, ears and throat. I have taken countless rounds of antibiotics for this and do see minor improvements each round but as soon as my prescription runs out the embedded bacteria starts growing and spreading again.

I could feel the Redox enabling my immune system to attack the infection. For whatever reason my body had become so accustomed to this persistent problem it would often just ignore it. But tonight after only a few minutes passing I could feel my body battling away at this issue.

I waited another 15 minutes or so and decided I would try the Biome Full Spectrum Probiotics. I'm sure my body really needs these as I said countless rounds of antibiotics that we are all well aware destroy the good  flora living in our tummies and digestive system.


So here we are I haven't tried it all yet but its getting late and I'm pretty conservative so jumping all in is really not my style. I will update you again tomorrow on my progress. Hope you have a Blessed evening!

Learn more, Order, or Join here https://bobbiejodyar.myasealive.com/


Thank you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Beginning

Day 3